If you are looking for an air compressor with some out of the box features, the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor might be the perfect choice for you. It comes with a big bore cylinder and piston which are made up of iron and hence, the maximum performance guarantee is associated with this product. The detailed review of the product has been presented here, go through it to decide whether it is worth it or not:
Positive Features of the Product:
• Though the pump is a larger one with 1720 RPM, the noise level is substantially low and you can use this product in those places where you want higher power but a lower noise.
• The pump is oil lubricated, which makes sure that it operates smoothly and lesser wear is noticed.
• The Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturers’ side, so you can trust the brand and go for it without any issues.
• The design of the product is versatile and hence, you can use it for a variety of tasks. It can be used at the job site conditions and household works as well.
• The big bore air compressors are generally high on performance and low in noise. Same is the case with the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor. The compression is increased and the durability is also increased.
Negative Features of the Product:
• Though the product is a good one, it is not that light weight as one expects it to be. Even if its appearance is small, it is indeed heavy and it is heavy from the top, which makes porting it a bit difficult.
• The air pressure is fine, but the tank is smaller and hence, you would need to fill it multiple times while performing a task. Some users wish they could use two tanks with the product, then it would have been beyond perfect.
Price of the Product:
Expert Verdict about the Product:
According to the experts, the build and the features of the product are awesome, but since it is a bit heavier, the people who are looking for products which they can carry anywhere in the house and even in their offices and workplaces, this might not be a good choice. However, the big bore cylinder made up entirely in iron is something that would compel you to think twice. Also, its super quiet operation and high performance are worth a try.