Dewalt D55146 4-1/2 Gallon 200-PSI Hand Carry Compressor with Wheels is a perfect choice for those people who want an easy to carry compressor above all the requirements. The operation of this product is super quiet and since the wheels have been provided along with it, you can carry it easily with you anywhere. The design is solid and even the experts recommend using this product. The details of this product have been discussed in this review, please go through:
• This is a heavy duty compressor and hence, you can believe it to complete all the tasks with perfection. The solid build and the attractive design of the product would definitely catch your eyes in the first go.
• No matter how harsh the jobsite conditions are, this product would be able to withstand all of them, thanks to its solid build.
• In case you want a compressor for framing nailers or roofing nailers, this would be the perfect compressor as it can handle more than one nailer simultaneously.
• This is a versatile product and can be used for a variety of tasks.
• The motor is of very high efficiency and a maximum pressure of 200 PSI is provided by it along with 5.0 SCFM at 90 PSI. So, talking about the pressure, you would never have to face a problem in that regard.
• The usable air that is stored in the air tank of this compressor is high and hence you can trust this compressor for all kinds of heavy duty jobs.
• Transporting the product from one location to another is fairly easy, thanks to its hand carry design with wheels and a vertical stand feature as well.
• The device operates at just 78 decibels, which is indeed indicative of quiet operation.
Negative Features of the Product:
• To make the compressor working in fine condition for a longer period of time, it would be a good idea if you drain it often as it has a flaw in its design which does not let the residual water to flow out automatically. However, if you take care of that, everything else is fine.
Price of the Product:
Expert Verdict about the Product:
According to the experts, it is an awesome product and if you are involved in some of the medium to high scale compression activities; this might be the last product you would ever need. However, take care of some precautions. For example, read the features and the specs of the product carefully before working them out and drain the residual water as often as possible as it would then keep the product in working condition for a longer period of time. The hand carry the design of the product, along with wheels is beyond perfect though. You will find more air compressor reviews in this blog, choose the best one.